We take your privacy seriously and any data we collect about you will be handled in accordance with this policy. We may change this policy from time to time, so you should refer to it regularly.
Data we collect about you
The personal data we collect from you includes:
· questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
· your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
· how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
· your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
· information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to improve our products and services and for market research that is set out in law and is statute based.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use cockersroses.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
· the pages you visit
· how long you spend on each page
· how you got to the site
· what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
· improve the site by monitoring how you use it
· gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
· respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
· send email alerts to users who request them
· allow you to access to our services and make transactions
· provide you with information about our properties if you want it
What we do with your data
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We will not:
· sell or rent your data to third parties
· share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
· it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
· the law requires us to
This is usually for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. Your data is secured with various levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
· information about how your personal data is processed
· a copy of that personal data
· that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
· raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
· request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
· ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to / from other websites
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
· have any questions about anything in this document
· think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
The last date for orders to be dispatched in December 2023 is 5pm on Friday 1st December. Orders placed thereafter will be dispatched in January 2024.
Due to the very wet weather, we have been delayed in lifting the roses this season. We will start dispatching bush roses on Monday 13th November. Standard (tree) roses will be dispatched from Wednesday 29th November onwards.
Thank you for your patience.