Use code PRESEASON for 5% discount on orders for Nov 2021 delivery
To operate with minimal impact on our environment, to provide services inclusively, and to promote general wellbeing.
We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment and promoting social responsibility in all aspects of our business through the following principals: - awareness, integrity, inclusivity, respect, self-improvement and leadership.
We acknowledge that our business has an impact on the environment and we have a responsibility to manage and reduce this impact. We also acknowledge that we can make a difference to the lives of others and we have moral duty to engage with our community and service users in a socially responsible manner which promotes equality, health and wellbeing.
· Minimise waste by recycling where possible.
· Minimise consumption of resources by ensuring our operations are as efficient as possible and using electronic rather than paper forms of all media where possible
· Minimising with a view to eliminating use of peat in our horticultural operations.
· Engaging with our service users to promote reduced usage of resources and recycling.
· Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our vehicles and staff training in fuel efficiency.
· Monitor our energy usage and consider alternative energy sources.
· Produce and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution by limiting the use of finite natural resources and selecting sustainable resources instead.
· To promote social inclusion by making our services available to all irrespective of race, sex, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, class, religion, marital status or social status.
· Undertake a sustainable approach to the built environment in all construction, maintenance and refurbishment of all property.
· To give freely our time and support to the local community to promote general health and well being in our areas of expertise.
· Meet or exceed all legislation that relates to our business.
· To encourage our employees and customers to consider ways in which they can minimise their impact on the environment.